- Processor type: Quad-core 1.2GHz
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 200
- Main camera sensor: 5 MP
- Display size: 4''
- Display resolution: FWVGA (854 x 480)
- Maximum talk time (3G): 10h ,Maximum standby time: 22days
- Pixel density: 246 ppi
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Maximum memory card size: 128 GB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Free cloud storage: 15 GB
Phones for Affordable markets are being increased nowadays instead of making high spec smartphones by companies.Motorola,Nokia are the well known companies making highly crafted affordable smartphones in this range of say below 12000 rupees.
since Motorola announced its moto E costing below 7500 rupees and after its phenomenal response company is already behind making its upgraded version of moto E,hence now nokia(Microsoft) also joins the race with its upcoming windows phone the nokialumia 530 making its debue in few months,lets see how it suceeds and at what price it suceeds..
source : - Nokia